IT Support and IT Services for Louisville, KY Area Businesses
Security and Compliance Focused
Hacking attempts and malware attacks are more sophisticated than ever. Hackers have realized small businesses could be as lucrative as well-guarded enterprises. We help your business make sound security decisions, understand security threats, and optimize your security processes.
If your business accepts credit cards or is subject to HIPAA, FINRA, SEC, CMMC, or other compliance requirements, we’ll work with you to help satisfy those requirements for regulators and insurers so you can reduce anxiety and focus on your business.
- Network Security Assessments – Scans of your internal and public systems to identify potential cybersecurity issues and if compliance requirements are met.
- Risk-Based Remediation – Risk assessments prioritized and documented for remediation.
- Demonstratable Compliance – Detailed reports to document compliance activities for insurers, regulators and auditors.
Why Choose Us?
Finding all of the programs and updates that will fit your unique business can be almost impossible when you don’t have the time. Spending precious resources trying to figure out if your current IT tools are effective can be wasteful and confusing.
Our IT services here at Z-JAK Technologies, serving the Louisville, KY Metropolitan area, present an incredibly helpful and easy solution for you – we’ll work with you to create the best course of action to solve your IT problems and inefficiencies.
When you partner with Z-JAK Technologies, you can expect great IT service among other things:
- 24/7/365 Support – Superior service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Speak with one of our knowledgeable techs any time that you need support.
- Simple Pricing – Pricing is simple, transparent, and easy to understand. Your costs are normalized and predictable so that you always know how to budget for growth.
- All Inclusive – No out-of-scope labor or hourly rates. Forget tracking a technician’s hours. There are no hidden charges in our agreement. Anywhere.
- Your IT Department – Completely aligned with your business. We take complete ownership over all IT management. Your smoothly running network is the only way we are successful.
Responsive, Reliable IT Services & Support
Virtual Chief Technology Officer
Our senior IT consultants partner with your business to help solve your most pressing technology challenges. We’ll help you decide what needs to be done and prioritize the work so your tools deliver the most value for your business.
Virtual Chief Security Officer
Our Virtual Chief Security Officer (vCSO) solution will help your business make security decisions, understand security threats, and optimize security processes. We’ll bring you peace of mind knowing that security is working properly to protect your business.
Keep your company’s data safe from cybercriminals. Our cybersecurity services include multiple layers of security protection with real-time advanced threat prevention, detection, and response.
Managed IT Services
Technology management and IT support that removes frustrating computer problems while helping your business run faster and more profitably.
Add peace of mind knowing that your data is protected and your business operations can recover quickly when disaster strikes.
Phishing tactics are becoming much more complex. Our AI solution stops viruses, worms, and malware before they get to your inbox.
Business Phone Systems
Flexible and affordable. A phone system that grows with your business. Save time, money, and add the freedom to work from anywhere.
Getting Started is Easy
You’re only 3 steps away from putting your IT worries behind you.
We’ll listen to your concerns, pain points, and expectations. Then discuss how we can help overcome them to meet your goals.
Our team conducts an analysis of your network’s security and overall health. We’ll identify issues that can impact your business from both a financial and technical viewpoint.
We work one-on-one with your team to ensure your IT and security concerns are met. You’ll have a roadmap outlining the actions needed to achieve your goals.
Call today at (502) 200-1169 to find out how these vital services could uncomplicate your business.
Not Ready To Call Just Yet?
If so, we would at least like to give you a copy of our recently published report, The Top 10 Ways Hackers Get Around Your Firewall And Anti-Virus To Rob You Blind.
Cybercrime is at an all-time high, and hackers are setting their sights on small and medium businesses that are “low-hanging fruit.” Don’t be their next victim! This report reveals the most common ways that hackers get in and how to protect yourself today.
Simply fill out the form here and download your copy today!