Managed IT Services & Consulting In Louisville, KY
Relax. We’ve Got IT Covered
Responsive and Reliable IT Services
Virtual Chief Technology Officer
Our senior IT consultants partner with your business to help solve your most pressing technology challenges. We’ll help you decide what needs to be done and prioritize the work so your tools deliver the most value for your business.
Virtual Chief Security Officer
Our Virtual Chief Security Officer (vCSO) solution will help your business make security decisions, understand security threats, and optimize security processes. We’ll bring you peace of mind knowing that security is working properly to protect your business.
Keep your company’s data safe from cybercriminals. We configure multiple layers of security protection to include real-time advanced threat prevention, detection, and response.
Managed IT Services
Technology management and support that removes frustrating computer problems while helping your business run faster and more profitably.
Add peace of mind knowing that your data is protected and your business operations can recover quickly when disaster strikes.
Phishing tactics are becoming much more complex. Our AI solution stops viruses, worms, and malware before they get to your inbox.
VoIP Phone Systems
Flexible and affordable. A phone system that grows with your business. Save time, money and add the freedom to work from anywhere.
Security and Compliance Focused
Hacking attempts and malware attacks are more sophisticated than ever. Hackers have realized small businesses could be as lucrative as well-guarded enterprises. We help your business make sound security decisions, understand security threats, and optimize your security processes.
If your business accepts credit cards, is subject to HIPAA requirements, or has other compliance requirements, we’ll work with you to help satisfy those requirements for regulators and insurers so you can reduce anxiety and focus on your business.
- Automated Assessments – Scans of your internal and public systems to determine if compliance requirements are met.
- Risk-Based Remediation – Risk assessments prioritized and documented for remediation.
- Demonstratable Compliance – Detailed reports to document compliance activities for insurers, regulators and auditors.
- Compliance Portal Included – Documentation stored in online portal for easy access.
Why Choose Us?
Finding all of the programs and updates that will fit your unique business can be almost impossible when you don’t have the time. Spending precious resources trying to figure out if your current IT tools are effective can be wasteful and confusing.
Our IT services here at Z-JAK Technologies, serving the Louisville Metropolitan area, present an incredibly helpful and easy solution for you – we’ll work with you to create the best course of action to solve your IT problems and inefficiencies.
When you partner with Z-JAK Technologies, you can expect great IT service among other things:
- 24/7/365 Support – Superior service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Speak with one of our knowledgeable techs any time that you need support.
- Simple Pricing – Pricing is simple, transparent, and easy to understand. Your costs are normalized and predictable so that you always know how to budget for growth.
- All Inclusive – No out-of-scope labor or hourly rates. Forget tracking a technician’s hours. There are no hidden charges in our agreement. Anywhere.
- Your IT Department – Completely aligned with your business. We take complete ownership over all IT management. Your smoothly running network is the only way we are successful.
How Our Process Works
Schedule a 15-minute introductory call to discuss your business and current challenges. We’ll also answer any questions you have about us.
We’ll conduct our proprietary analysis of your current technology systems and cybersecurity, then create a unique plan for your business.
Execution of the plan that helps you gain peace of mind knowing your technology is being taken care of while protecting your business from cyberattacks.
Call us today at (502) 200-1169 to find out how these vital services could uncomplicate your business.
Not Ready To Call Us Just Yet?
If so, we would at least like to give you a copy of our recently published report, The Top 10 Ways Hackers Get Around Your Firewall And Anti-Virus To Rob You Blind.
Cybercrime is at an all-time high, and hackers are setting their sights on small and medium businesses that are “low hanging fruit.” Don’t be their next victim! This report reveals the most common ways that hackers get in and how to protect yourself today.
Simply fill out the form here and download your copy today!