Experienced Technology Leadership
On A Part-Time Basis
Hiring a full-time Chief Technology Officer can be cost-prohibitive for many smaller to mid-size organizations. Our Virtual Chief Technology Service (CTO) offers you the opportunity to add experienced technology leadership on a part-time basis.
By using a Virtual CTO, you’ll have a valuable partner to help manage your technology assets and help develop a technology vision for your organization.
You will have a highly trained, experienced executive without having to pay the salary and benefits required to bring someone into your organization full-time.
The speed of change with technology can be overwhelming. We’ll help you decide what needs to be done and prioritize the work so you get the most value for your money.
These are just some of the things a virtual CTO could assist you with:
- Helping to guide and create a technology roadmap
- Evaluating current technology infrastructure
- Aligning technology to the business strategy
- Creating policies and procedures
- Participating in management decision making
- Vendor management
- Identifying trends that could impact a business
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
Because of the amount of time we dedicate to this for your business, we only accept a limited number of clients for this service. Schedule a call with us to see how we can help achieve your goals.