A NEW And Superior Approach to IT Support
Co-Managed IT, also called Co-MITs, is a customized set of ongoing IT services, support, and tools we offer to companies with IT departments to help “co-manage” all aspects of IT support.
Not only does this save your organization money, but it also enables your IT team to be more effective and efficient, giving you greater peace of mind, better IT support, and protection against downtime, cybercrime, ransomware, and IT-related compliance violations.
Is Co-Managed About Replacing Our IT Department?
It is NOT about taking over your IT leader’s job or replacing your entire IT department.
It is about filling in the gaps in your IT department and supercharging your IT team with the extra hands, tools, and support they desperately need on a “fractional” basis so you don’t have to incur the overhead and costs.
Is Co-Managed IT Just a Series of Projects or Monitoring Only?
While we certainly can assist in getting specific IT projects done, co-managed is NOT a one-off project-based relationship where an IT company would limit their support to an “event” and then leave your team behind to try and support IT.
It’s also NOT just monitoring your network for alarms and problems, which still leaves your IT department scrambling to fix the problems.
It IS a flexible partnership where we customize a set of ongoing services and software tools specific to the needs of your IT person or department that fills in the gaps, supports their specific needs, and gives you far superior IT support and services at a much lower cost.
Here are just a few of the reasons why growing companies are including Co-Managed IT as part of their IT strategy:
- A significant reduction in IT-related problems, faster support and greater productivity for everyone. We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them BETTER by filling in the support gaps, giving them professional-grade tools, and training and assisting them where they need help. That means your entire office sees a significant reduction in IT issues, making everyone more productive.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Finding, hiring and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult and expensive. With Co-Managed IT, you don’t have the cost, overhead or difficulty in staffing a large IT team. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave or an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or we’ve found a better job. You can flex the support you need as your company’s needs change.
- Your IT team gets instant access to the same powerful IT automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritize and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your IT department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our Co-Managed IT program.
- You have instant access to “9-1-1” on-site IT support. In the unexpected event your IT leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly step up to provide support and prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced IT pros. No one IT person can know it all. Because you’re a Co-Managed IT client, your IT lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to ransomware, a cyber-attack, outage or data-erasing event. We can assist your IT leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data. Critical proactive maintenance will actually get done!
- We provide your IT leader and team free workshops and training so they’re more informed on critical topics such as cyber security, disaster recovery, compliance regulations, best practices and more.
Wondering if Co-Managed IT Is Right For Your Business?
Our Free Diagnostic Consultation Will Give You The Answer
If you want to see if Co-Managed IT is right for you, we’d like to offer a free diagnostic consultation to answer your questions and customize a plan for your organization. At the end of this consultation, you’ll know the pros and cons of co-managed, the implementation process and timeframe, cost analysis, productivity measures, and more. Contact us to schedule your consultation.
Call us today at 502-200-1169 or use the contact us form to let us know how we can help.