Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business, or do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet sales due to lacking functionality or features?
Choosing a new phone system for your business is a critical decision you want to get right. Choose poorly, and you’ll be endlessly annoyed and hamstrung with a confusing, difficult-to-manage phone system that is constantly causing problems, dropping calls, and frustrating you (and your customers!) with poor sound quality and nonexistent support.
Worse yet, many business phone system vendors will lock you into a long-term contract that you will have to pay HUGE fines to get out of, even if the service is terrible and the phone doesn’t work as advertised. Nobody running a business needs this kind of aggravation.
With our business phone solution, you can rest assured that your needs will be met. Save time, money, and add the freedom to work from anywhere.
Here’s What Makes Us Different
- We are LOCAL and will take care of the installation and setup of your new phone system to guarantee a smooth, frustration-free installation. Other vendors ship you a “phone in a box” with an 800 “customer service” number to call when you run into trouble. We will concierge the entire process, from testing your network and Internet to installation, setup, AND training your team so your phone works flawlessly – and we’ll be ON-SITE to install and set it up FOR YOU.
- We don’t lock you into long-term contracts. Our phone system solution is month-to-month with no cancellation fees or gotcha clauses. We’ll EARN your business through excellent service and support, not a contract and the threat of a lawsuit.
- 100% transparent quoting and no hidden fees, guaranteed. Another trick some phone system salespeople pull is only quoting the phone – but without revealing the monthly taxes, setup fees, and additional costs you will incur, such as increased bandwidth, upgraded firewall, etc. They mislead you into thinking their phone is “cheaper,” so you buy – then get nailed with additional costs you didn’t anticipate.
- We’ll conduct a THOROUGH assessment. Far too many salespeople prescribe (sell) before they diagnose. We actually use a proprietary Phone And Communication Assessment to make sure we understand your business, how you use the phone, what your specific needs are, and your current environment so we can prescribe the RIGHT phone system every time. In fact, we guarantee it.
Considering a New Phone System?
Are you thinking of moving to a new phone system? Let us conduct a complimentary phone assessment BEFORE you make any decisions to reveal:
- Is your current network environment (bandwidth, firewall, router, etc.) able to handle a VoIP system? We have a diagnostic tool we can run on your computer network to ensure a VoIP phone would work. We’ll reveal in advance any additional costs you might have to incur so you’re not unpleasantly surprised AFTER you buy.
- Is it possible for you to get out of a long-term contract with a phone system that you HATE? We’ll review your contract and tell you if and what can be done. Sometimes there are loopholes that give you an out. In some cases, we can negotiate on your behalf to get you out or significantly reduce the fees. In some cases, the NEW system will save you enough money to more than cover the initial payment of early cancellation. We’ll go over all of this for you when we meet.
- Can you save money on your phone and Internet bill? It’s very common for us to save our clients between 10% and 20% without sacrificing quality, simply because we find hidden fees and features they’re paying for but aren’t using.
- Are you losing sales and opportunities because clients and prospects can’t get to someone when they call your office? Are prospects hanging up because they aren’t getting to a live person and can’t leave a message? How exactly ARE calls being handled in your office? Are clients calling your sales rep’s personal cell phone, and is that acceptable to you? With your permission, we can conduct a “secret shop” exercise and report back details on how your customers and prospects are being handled when they call your office (you may be shocked).
At the end of this assessment, you’ll have all the answers you want as to whether or not it makes good business sense to upgrade your phone. Click here to schedule yours now.
We hope you become a client, but if not, that’s okay too! You have my personal guarantee that absolutely NO high-pressure sales tactics will be used at any point during our engagement. We simply want this to be a delightful, informative, and positive experience for you.
If you’re not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features; contact us today, and let us help you make the right choice.