About Z-JAK Technologies
With more than 35 years of experience in the technology field, Z-JAK Technologies helps small businesses maximize the benefits of technology without worry. Z-JAK handles all aspects of IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, desktop support, help desk, vendor relationships, website management, maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs.
A flat monthly fee means no extra charges or hidden fees. Z-JAK offers a Virtual Chief Technology Officer Service for companies without full-time IT support and a comprehensive cybersecurity training and consulting program to help businesses keep their data safe from hackers. Z-JAK Technologies is a true IT partner supplying needed support today and growing with the company into the future. Learn more at https://zjak.net
Keeping your data safe on the biggest online shopping day of the year
The Lane Report, November 21, 2022
More than 1.3 million people living in Indiana had private information exposed in 2021
WDRB News, October 26, 2022
Cybersecurity & How Small Businesses Can Protect Their Data and Reputation from Cybercriminals
Champion Leadership Group, SaaS Fuel Podcast – August 2, 2022
Cyberattacks are growing. Is your business safe?
Louisville Business First – July 22, 2022
How businesses can protect their data amid cyberattack concerns
Spectrum News 1 – March 18, 2022
Local cyber security expert suggests tips on keeping business computers safe
WDRB News – February 28, 2022
Cybersecurity experts warn local businesses of attacks amid Russia-Ukraine conflict
WLKY News – February 28, 2022
Protecting Your Business from Cybercrime
Business Lexington – January 28, 2022
How to Avoid Getting Hacked!
The Ring, The Bling, and All The Things Podcast – December 27, 2021
Helping Small Business With IT and Cybersecurity
Small Business Small Talk Podcast – December 2, 2021
Safe Shopping Tips for Cyber Monday
WAVE Country – November 29, 2021
How to Protect Your Account and Credit Card Information on Cyber Monday
Spectrum News 1 – November 26, 2021
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month - Z-JAK Technologies Gives Tips on Keeping Your Data Safe Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Oct. 3, 2022) – Starting in 2004, the President and Congress declared October as Cybersecurity Awareness Month, highlighting online threats and what individuals and businesses can do to protect sensitive information. This year’s theme is See Yourself in …
- What is Smishing and How Can You Protect Your Information? - Z-JAK Technologies Gives Tips on Keeping Data Safe Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Sep. 6, 2022) – Recently, the FCC issued an alert warning of the increasing onslaught of smishing (SMS phishing) attacks attempting to steal personal data and money. “Hackers are using this effective and easy method of phishing individuals on their …
- Z-JAK Technologies’ Cybersecurity Tips for Students Heading to College - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Aug. 30, 2022) – As summer draws to a close, parents throughout Kentuckiana are preparing to send their young adults to college. Whether they’re staying close to home or traveling hours away, they’ll all face challenges. Keeping their information -including banking, credit cards, and personal …
- Protecting Your Personal Information from Cybercriminals on Cyber Monday - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Nov. 16, 2021) – The holiday online buying season will start in earnest on November 29 – Cyber Monday. Since the pandemic online shopping has soared. According to Adobe Analytics, Cyber Monday 2020 was the biggest online shopping day in history, with customers spending $10.8 …
- Z-JAK Technologies Named Top IT Provider by UpCity - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Oct. 25, 2021) – Recently, Z-JAK Technologies was named a top IT service provider in Louisville by UpCity whose mission is to connect businesses to service providers they can trust. “The Z-JAK Technologies team are dedicated industry pros who can talk the talk and walk the walk. They …
- Z-JAK Technologies Achieves HIPAA Compliance with Compliancy Group - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (July 29, 2021) — Z-JAK Technologies is pleased to announce that it has taken all necessary steps to prove its good faith effort to achieve compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Using Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA solution, The GuardTM Z-JAK Technologies can track …
- Z-JAK Technologies Announces Partnership with Leading MSP Business Development Group, The 20 - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 After an extensive application process, Z-JAK Technologies has joined The 20 LOUISVILLE, KY (July 21, 2021) — Recently, Z-JAK Technologies announced a new partnership with the leading MSP Business Development Group, The 20. Z-JAK Technologies has become an official member of The 20, empowering the company to deliver a …
Jeff Chandler is the founder and CEO of Z-JAK Technologies.
With more than 35 years of experience as a developer, systems architect, business consultant, and insurance executive, Jeff is an expert in cybersecurity and technology.
Jeff served previously as Chief Technology Officer for Jefferson National Financial. He was part of the startup team that built the company and served in a number of roles over the years with that carrier.
Jeff recently authored the book “Hacked! What You Must Know Now To Protect Your Business Financials, Customer Data, and Reputation From Cybercriminals” directed at small business owners. It’s available at https://hackedbook.com