About Z-JAK Technologies
With more than 35 years of experience in the technology field, Z-JAK Technologies helps small businesses maximize the benefits of technology without worry. Z-JAK handles all aspects of IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, desktop support, help desk, vendor relationships, website management, maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs.
A flat monthly fee means no extra charges or hidden fees. Z-JAK offers a Virtual Chief Technology Service for companies without full-time IT support and a comprehensive cybersecurity training and consulting program to help businesses keep their data safe from hackers. Z-JAK Technologies is a true IT partner supplying needed support today and growing with the company into the future. Learn more at https://zjak.net
How to Avoid Getting Hacked!
The Ring, The Bling, and All The Things Podcast – December 27, 2021
Helping small business with IT and Cybersecurity
Small Business Small Talk Podcast – December 2, 2021
Safe Shopping Tips for Cyber Monday
WAVE Country – November 29, 2021
How to protect your account and credit card information on Cyber Monday
Spectrum News 1 – November 26, 2021
- Protecting Your Personal Information from Cybercriminals on Cyber Monday - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Nov. 16, 2021) – The holiday online buying season will start in earnest on November 29 – Cyber Monday. Since the pandemic online shopping has soared. According to Adobe Analytics, Cyber Monday 2020 was the biggest online shopping day in history, with customers spending $10.8 billion. Experts predict that Cyber …
- Z-JAK Technologies Named Top IT Provider by UpCity - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (Oct. 25, 2021) – Recently, Z-JAK Technologies was named a top IT service provider in Louisville by UpCity whose mission is to connect businesses to service providers they can trust. “The Z-JAK Technologies team are dedicated industry pros who can talk the talk and walk the walk. They …
- Z-JAK Technologies Achieves HIPAA Compliance with Compliancy Group - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 LOUISVILLE, KY (July 29, 2021) — Z-JAK Technologies is pleased to announce that it has taken all necessary steps to prove its good faith effort to achieve compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Using Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA solution, The GuardTM Z-JAK Technologies can track …
- Z-JAK Technologies Announces Partnership with Leading MSP Business Development Group, The 20 - Contact: Jeff ChandlerZ-JAK [email protected] | https://zjak.netO: (502) 200-1169 After an extensive application process, Z-JAK Technologies has joined The 20 LOUISVILLE, KY (July 21, 2021) — Recently, Z-JAK Technologies announced a new partnership with the leading MSP Business Development Group, The 20. Z-JAK Technologies has become an official member of The 20, empowering the company to deliver a …
Jeff Chandler is the founder and CEO of Z-JAK Technologies.
With more than 35 years of experience as a developer, systems architect, business consultant, and insurance executive, Jeff is an expert in cybersecurity and technology.
Jeff served previously as Chief Technology Officer for Jefferson National Financial. He was part of the startup team that built the company and served in a number of roles over the years with that carrier.
Jeff recently authored the book “Hacked! What You Must Know Now To Protect Your Business Financials, Customer Data, and Reputation From Cybercriminals” directed at small business owners. It’s available at https://hackedbook.com
- Don’t worry about the potential downsides of a password manager. The upsides are far greaterLast week there were stories that a password manager called LastPass had seen some of its customers’ master passwords compromised. The company denies that happened. And it’s possible that some of the people who reported being affected had old accounts with master passwords they’d used with other services. Do you use a password manager in …
- What is Phishing Cyber Awareness? How to Protect Your BusinessPhishing is one of the biggest threats to your business’s cyber security. It’s where criminals send an email pretending to be someone else, such as a key supplier or your bank. They’re trying to get someone to click a bad link. This can install malicious software. Or worse, let them into your network to prepare …
- The most severe security threat ever is affecting the whole Internet. Here’s what you need to knowThere’s a major security alert that’s affecting the whole of the internet right now. Security researchers have called it one of the most severe vulnerabilities the world has ever seen. Yet you’d be excused for not having heard much about it. Because, unusually for a cyber security alert, it’s not affecting the normal computers that …