Jeff Chandler, Founder & CEO, Z-JAK Technologies
During his career, Jeff has founded/co-founded four successful businesses including Z-JAK Technologies in 2020. Using his 35+ years of IT and cybersecurity experience, Jeff authored the book, Hacked! a primer on what businesses must do today to protect data, financials, and their reputations from cybercriminals.
He has appeared on numerous TV, print, and podcast interviews discussing cybersecurity and what businesses should do to stay safe. Jeff is an accomplished speaker who can take a complex subject and make it easily understandable for his audience.
Jeff is available by request for speaking opportunities.
Potential Topics Include:
- Keep Your Business From Being Hacked
Three Simple Mistakes Business Owners Make with Their Data That No One is Talking About
- Will Cyber Insurance Pay for Your Ransomware Outbreak?
Five Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make When it Comes to Cyber Insurance and How to Avoid Them
- 7 Critical IT Security Threats Your Business Must Protect Against NOW To Avoid Cyber-Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Ransomware, Bank Fraud, Negative PR, and Compliance Penalties
- 7 Things Every CEO Must Do To Protect Themselves Online
Simple steps you can take to protect your identity, your family, and your reputation
- Expert Panels on cybersecurity topics
To request Jeff Chandler as a speaker at your event, please contact Z-JAK Technologies at [email protected], call (502) 200-1169, or use the form on this page to submit your event information.